Zelta Black Stainless Steel Hanging S Hooks, Set of 10
Material: Black stainless steel
Weight: 6.4 oz
Width of open end: Approx. 1.2″
Maximum load: 40 lbs
Hook ends are flat, not pointed, For added safety.
Multi-purpose storage and organizer solution for your closet, bathroom, car, accessories, dry cleaning, and around your home. They can be used to hang belts, scarves, purses and other accessory type items in your closet.
10 x S Shape Hanger Hooks
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of high quality anti-rust stainless steel, smooth shoulders without notches, for safe to use. Sturdy and durable structure, space-saving design and easy to use.
- EASY ORGANIZATION: These heavy duty S hooks are a simple yet brilliant storage solution for any kitchen or work area where space is limited as well as for those areas where you might simply need to hang something up. Don’t let clutter distract you from the task at hand and take up your precious time. With the S hooks you can easily organize those crammed together kitchen utensils or workshop tools.
- STYLISH: The stylish, sleek stainless steel design complements any kitchen, workshop, or outdoor area. If you’re looking to upgrade/update your kitchen or work area, the S hook will go a long way in improving both the professional look and aesthetic appeal of any room. And don’t worry about spending a ton of money to get the polished, organized look you desire because these sturdy S hooks are affordable and made to last.
- USER FRIENDLY AND SAFE: There is no need to worry with tools or fret over putting holes in your beautiful walls. S hooks easily hang on existing objects (e.g., racks, bars, and shelves) without the need for nails, screws, or adhesives. Made from durable stainless steel, these hooks are strong and safe, so you can hang heavier items without fear of them falling or becoming damaged.
- VERSATILE: One of the great things about S hooks is that they are not limited to a specific area of your home. They can be used both indoor and outdoor and for a number of things: use them in the kitchen for hanging pots, utensils, or even coffee mugs; in the bathroom for hanging towels; in the garage for organizing your tools; or take them outside for hanging plants or for keeping up with your grill utensils.