Input voltage: DC4.0 -40V
Output voltage range: DC1.25V-37V adjustable
Output Current: 2A
Output Power: 15W
Voltmeter Range: 0 ~ 40V, ± 0.05V error
Dimension: 6.1 * 3.4 * 12cm (L * W * H)
Output short circuit protection
Voltmeter can adjustable accurate
input with reverse polarity protection
press the key to switch the input or output voltage measurement, OUT indicator shows the output voltage, IN indicator shows the inputput voltage.
voltmeter self-calibration method:
1.when voltmeter shows the output voltage, Press the right button for 2 seconds£¬Voltmeter and the output voltage indicator “OUT” Synchronous flashing, At this point enter the output voltage adjustment mode;
when the input voltage voltmeter displays, Press the right button for 2 seconds Voltmeter and an input voltage indicator “IN” Synchronous flashing, At this point enter the adjustment mode input voltage;
2.press right button, Voltage rise, press the left button, Voltage reduction; Since the voltage is less than the value of a unit of 0.1V, So you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see voltmeter changed 0.1V, Specific continuous button several times depending on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press.
3. After the voltage adjustment is completed, Long press the right button two seconds after the release, You can now exit the voltage calibration mode, All parameter settings are saved automatically power down.
Note: Some customers report: “. The module can not be adjusted, the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage” When you encounter this problem, please counterclockwise rotation of the potentiometer 10 laps or more, then you can adjust the output voltage Because. the factory default output voltage is 20V.
1x DC Converter
- Voltmeter can adjustable accurate
- Adjustable LM2596 DC to DC BUCK Converter
- Output short circuit protection and Input with reverse polarity protection
- power supply Voltage Regulator with LED voltmeter DC 36V to 24V to 12V to 5V
- Press the key to switch the input or output voltage measurement, OUT indicator shows the output voltage, IN indicator shows the inputput voltage