Enjoy gardening again with the space saving, amazing expandable hose! Watch the innovative flexible hose design grow before your very eyes as the tubing fills with water and extends to nearly three times its size. Made with durable,pressure-resistant latex material, these hoses are safe for average water pressure and wont burst, leak, or break. When not in use, the pipe shrinks down for easy storage and is super easy to coil without kinking or twisting. With Best Improved Quality fittings, indestructible metal connectors, and an Metal nozzle included, the pipe is built to last and will bring lushness and life to your garden. Specifications: -Product dimensions: Original length: 7.5m/Expanding length: 22.5m -Package dimensions: 10.5″ x 2.6″ x 12.5″ -Product weight: 1.85 lbs -Material: latex, High quality polyester cloth,Metal
- Full copper water cannons head , barrel unique TPR material (zinc alloy), pressure resistant, wear-resistant and durable, practical and one-piece, aging and quality assurance, preferred car wash. Its use also include gardening, watering trees, wash walls, wash the air conditioning unit, washing steps, washing glass, wash basin.
- EFFORT BRACKET:User-friendly design – saving design: the power arm resistance arm is longer than the operating point of the effort, washing can save 30% of the time can be adjusted by rotating the spray, when car wash can reduce the unnecessary trouble, effort and worry, which eliminates most of the washing process fatigue
- COPPER TIPS:Tips and joints design with copper , high-quality real gun, and longevity, all copper tip, rotatable head, spewing a different spray, spray to facilitate the selection of different car wash , glass wash or wash the air conditioning unit
- Watering irrigation garden hose with space-saving design, expands up to 3 times in size with water pressure, but returns to normal size after water is turned off
- Latest quality materials – High pressure-resistance durable latex; Normal operating water pressure: 43.5-87PSI/3-6Bar; Safe operating water pressure: under 145PSI/10Bar