High initial strength.
– Your advantage: No complicated attachment of components.
Suitable for painting over.
– Your advantage: Can be painted over before and after skin formation with all conventional paint systems (except alkyd resin paints).
– Your advantage: Very highly suitable for visible joints
– Your advantage: Prevents metal corrosion.
VOC- and solvent-free.
Isocyanate-, PVC- and silicone-free.
– Your advantages: Especially user-friendly and safe handling.
– Improved workplace safety and health protection.
Chemical basis: 1-component hybrid
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Skin formation time* approx.: 40 min.
Curing speed*: 3 mm/24 hrs. (moisture-hardening)
Volume change (DIN 52451): <2%
Shore A hardness (DIN 53505): approx. 50
Thermal stability: -40°C to +90°C
Briefly up to: 16 hrs. at +120°C/4 hrs. at +140°C
Resistant to: fresh water and saltwater, aqueous tenside solutions
Briefly resistant to: fuels, mineral oils, vegetable and animal fats and oils
*measured at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
- For dynamically loaded structural connections and seam and joint sealing in autobody, vehicle
- and caravan construction, railway car and container construction, metal and equipment
- construction, in air conditioning and ventilation duct construction, in the foodstuffs
- industry and many more. Excellent adhesive range. Very good adhesion to almost all surfaces,
- e.g. metals, steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, plastics (e.g. ABS, FRP, PVC)