Universal color monitor (PAL/N)
Function: display rear view image or video source from DVD/VCD players etc.
High resolution and exquisite frame design.
Screen type: TFT LCD
Screen size: 7 inch colour mirror monitor
Resolution: 880 (H) x RGB x 480(V)
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
Compution: =/< 5W Power consumption: 3W max. Brightness: 300 Power input: DC12V Contrast: 350 Video input: 2 channel (V1, V2) Control Method: Touch Button / Remote Mounting Method: Clip-on. Technical Data: 1. Image Sensor: OV7910 2. Effective Pixels: PAL: 628×582 3. Protection Category: IP67-IP68 4. Signal System: PAL 5. Resolution: 380 TV Lines 6. Shutter Speed: 1/50-60~1/15000 second 7. S/N Ratio: ~48db 8. Minimum Illumination: < 1.0 Lux 9. Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75 OHM 10. Power Supply: DC12V ± 20% 11. Current Consumption: Max. 70mA 12. Operating Temperature: -20ºC ~ 65ºC 13. Lens Angle: 150º 14. IR leds: 5 Long Distance (50 meters) Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver: High Quality Brand New Product Range Converts wired rear view cameras into wireless device. Operates up to 50 meters (~55yards) Input power: 12V What's included: 1. Camera with 1.5 M power cable, video output socket 2. 25 mm drill saw 3. 5 meters length video cable (optional 5 meters AV extension cable can be ordered seperately, for more details see below) 4. instruction manual 5. 7 inch LCD display with 1.5 M power cable and 5 M AV cable 6. Wireless transmitter with DC cable and wireless receiver with DC cable
- The monitor comes with dual video input (i.e. V1 and V2), with V1 video as the default when the reverse gear is not engaged, once the reverse gear is engaged the monitor automatically switches to V2 video input.Switching between V1 and V2 inputs (when not reversing) can be done by pressing the V1/V2 button on the right side of display or using remote control key: ‘video select’
- The display automatically powers on when reverse gear is engaged, and if there is novideo signal, the monitor can be turned on/off by pressing the power button.
- The camera can be used in mirror imaging mode for rear parking and normal imaging mode, this can be controlled via the inclusive one pin plug.
- TThe camera can output standard PAL video signal and can be connected with any compatible monitor/screen in the vehicle, in this case the inclusive sleek monitor.
- The camera is high quality and water-proof for durability, it features a 150 degree wide viewing angle as opposed to the 90 degree viewing angle of other parking cameras, this makes parking with this kit easier and safer than with other kits. This camera is made using the OV7910 CMOS sensor to provide an excellent image capture and excellent night vision capabilities.As a result it can be used in any weather and lighting conditions – the integrated lights will automatically switch on when lighting conditions deteriorate to provide an enhanced night vision capability.