PowerTest PT150 Features:
Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
Circuit breaker protected
Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
Vgate PowerTest PT150 Specifications:
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Vgate PowerTest PT150 Package List:
1 × PowerTest PT150
1 × Rugged Blow Molded Case
1 × 20ft. Extension Cable
1 × Probe Tip
1 × Battery Hookup Clips
1 × Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 × User Manual
- Supports many types of service, including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity test and components activation.
- Built in flashlight, you can use it in dark environment.
- Audio tone indicator allows you to scroll the menu without looking at screen when you are familiar with tone assignment.
- With 160 x 128 dpi TFT color display, you can see the testing result clearly and accurately.
- 20ft long cable (extendable) provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle