BERGEN Professional Front Wheel Drive Bearing Removal Set for Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles – NEW
BERGEN TOOLS, need we we say more,.
BERGEN TOOLS are made to the highest American engineering standards, which mean that they are one of the best tool manufacturers on the market.
This modern kit is for the installation and removal of front hub bearings and bushes without the need to dismantle the steering knuckle and strut assembly.
Eliminates the need for front end alignment after service work.
Fast and simple to use. Suitable for most front wheel drive cars including imports and trucks.
Heavy-duty steel drifts with black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
Supplied in heavy duty carry case for on the job transportation.
Pleawse note. This tools sety iksd to be used with hand tools not. Not for use with air tools.
Made by professionals for professionals.
• Suitable for most front wheel drive cars and light trucks (imports and domestic)
• Black phosphate coating to prevent corrosion
• Heavy duty drive screw for use with impact tools
• Heavy-duty steel drifts
• Packed in blow moulded case for easy transportation
• 13 x Drifts
• 2 x Drives
• 4 x Receiving cups
• Drive sizes (max E.D): 82 and 101mm
• Drift sizes (E.D): 55, 64, 67, 73, 74, 74, 74, 74, 75, 77, 82, 84 and 88mm
• Recieving cup sizes (E.D): 75, 82, 91 and 101mm
• Bespoke robust blow molded case
RRP – 169.99
- Suitable for most front wheel drive cars and light trucks (imports and domestic)
- 13 x Drifts• 2 x Drives• 4 x Receiving cups
- Drive sizes (max E.D): 82 and 101mm• Receiving cup sizes (E.D): 75, 82, 91 and 101mm
- Drift sizes (E.D): 55, 64, 67, 73, 74, 74, 74, 74, 75, 77, 82, 84 and 88mm
- Bespoke robust blow molded case