1/2 Ton Professional Hydraulic Transmission Gearbox Jack – NEW
An essential for any workshop carrying out professional repairs.
Its main us is for raising and lowering transmissions and gearboxes in both front and rear wheel drive vehicles.
Suitable for cars, light commercials and small trucks.
Other uses the this jack can be use for are, raising and lowering petrol and fuel tanks, exhausts full and partial systems, rear axles, trans axles, subframes, steering racks and suspension components.
With 4 swivel castors and double handle make this jack very east to manoeuvre to exactly the correct position you need.
The foot pedal pump and hands release valve means you can position the transmission to exactly the positions you require.
The extra wide base gives the jack a high degree of stability.
• Lifting capacity: 1/2 Ton (1120lbs)
• Foot pump
• Double handle for easy manoeuvrability
• Precision hand release valve
• Min height: 1,100mm
• Max height: 2.000mm (6’ft 6”inches)
• Professional quality
• Weight: 35kgs
• Box dimensions: 1110 x 260 x 270mm
• Assembled Base Size: 850 x 850mm
RRP – 229.99
- Lifting capacity: 1/2 Ton (1120lbs)
- Min height: 1,100mm• Max height: 2.000mm (6’ft 6”inches)
- Foot pump• Double handle for easy manoeuvrability•
- Precision hand release valve
- Weight: 35kgs• Box dimensions: 1110 x 260 x 270mm • Assembled Base Size: 850 x 850mm