DESCRIPTION: A technical, industrial cyanoacrylate adhesive of the highest strength parameters, short curing time and high elasticity of joints. Curing of the adhesive takes place under the influence of trace moisture on the surface of the substrate. Ideal for gluing o-rings, gaskets and other elements made of plastics. Thanks to very big viscosity it allows for filling gaps up to 0,2 mm. The addition of rubber improves elastic properties of the adhesive. Possesses a very wide range of work temperatures: -65°C to +105°C which ensures unchanging elastic properties during work of joints in different thermal conditions. The adhesive possesses a longer time of curing (about 30 second) than universal adhesive which enables a correction of position of the elements to be bonded. IDEAL FOR: – Gluing of o-rings and gaskets – Gluing of elastic hoses – Gluing car gaskets – Gluing of transporting belts – Sticking speaker diaphragms HOW TO USE: The substrate should be dry, clean and smooth. Apply the adhesive only to one of the surfaces to be bonded. Don’t dose the adhesive in big quantities (the less adhesive the stronger joint). Join the surfaces immediately after applying the adhesive and press them together keeping pressed for several seconds. An increased moisture in air accelerates the process of curing.
- 1 x TECHNICAL ADHESIVE SUPER GLUE 4410 FOR ELASTIC JOINTS O-RINGS GASKETS BELTS SPEAKERS 20g
- VERY STRONG ADHESIVE – HIGH QUALITY INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT – BLACK COLOUR
- Ideal for gluing o-rings, gaskets and other elements made of plastics.
- Possesses a very wide range of work temperatures: -65°C to +105°C which ensures unchanging
- elastic properties during work of joints in different thermal conditions.