Why This Expandable Hose Is The Best Tool Every Gardener Wished For:
1) It is incredibly lightweight – just 1.2lbs which makes it easy to carry and store when not in use, no need for big muscles!
2) Its ability to contract and become smaller when not in use saves you precious storage space!
3)The hose is exceptionally well made while also being extremely convenient to use thanks to its ergonomic grip!
4) With 7 different spraying modes, it will definitely satisfy all your gardening needs!
This multifunction watering garden hose is light weight and flexiable, it can expand to 3 times than its original length when water is turned on.
1.Flexible and durable yet ultra lightweight.
2.Can expand to corresponding 25FT 50FT 75FT 100FT when the water is turned on.
3.Automatically contracts back to the original shrinkable length when the water is turned off.
4.Will not twist, tangle or kink.
5.Great for many watering and cleaning uses:garden, car-washing shop, RV, pool, boat, etc.
6.Seven different water sprays make it easy and better for multipurpose use.
0.2Pma-0.45Pma water pressure for normal use.
Material: Latex Tube, polyester fabric, abs plastic connector.
Available in four sizes: 25feet, 50feet, 75feet,100feet.
1 x Hose with connector
1 x Spray Nozzle
- Watering irrigation garden hose with space-saving design, expands up to 3 times in size with water pressure, but returns to normal size after water is turned off
- Latest quality materials – High pressure-resistance durable latex; Normal operating water pressure: 43.5-87PSI/3-6Bar; Safe operating water pressure: under 145PSI/10Bar
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: You can rest assured that this expandable hose will pay its value in months or years of excellent use – heavy duty construction makes it last longer than any conventional hose!
- Free Quick connectors, Free Shut-off valve, Free Extra Washer. WITH BONUS 7-MODE NOZZLE SPRAYER: Choose between cone, center, mist, flat, full, jet and shower and find the best water spraying mode for your gardening needs!
- NOTE – Please do not leave the hose charged after you switch off the valve on the quick connector, this would damage the latex and may cause a burst. Please keep the hose empty when not in use.