Traffic safety mirrors CM-60o provides maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas assisting drivers to avoid dangerous situations that could lead to accidents and collisions. They are suitable for outdoor traffic applications and indoor use in shops to prevent theft. The reflective surface is made of a special unbreakable polycarbonate material. Mirrors eliminate blind spots and help reversing vehicles to align correctly and reduce possible damage. Very useful at warehouses, loading bays and garages, where improve visibility at blind corners and junctions, that is one of the major causes of accidents. The convex mirror comes complete with an adjustable mounting clamp for 48 mm poles. Pole needed for installation is usually galvanized steel pipe with external diameter 48 mm. Pole is not included with the mirror. A removable masking on the front protects each mirror. This masking should remain in place to protect the mirror during installation and only be removed once installation is complete. The 60 cm diameter mirror provides visibility at a distance up to 18 m. The optional WBCM-48 wall mount adapter allows convex mirrors normally intended for installation in a 48 mm pole to be mounted in a wall.
- Convex mirrors provide a wide-angle of vision of up to 160 degrees.
- They are suitable for outdoor traffic applications and indoor use in shops to prevent theft.
- They assist drivers at warehouses and car parks to avoid accidents at blind corners.
- A special aluminium profile applied around the mirror offers increased strength and durability.
- The convex mirror comes complete with an adjustable mounting clamp for 48 mm pole.