This airbrush is designed with a new funnel shape for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. This dual action air brush, which provides superb atomization & incredible control, is designed for quick changes of custom mixed colours. It allows the artist to change the width of the line, the range of value and the opacity of paint without stopping their hand motion. It is applied for airbrush, model, paint ( car, bicycle, bike, etc. ), airbrush tattoos, nail design and much more.
Double-action Trigger Air-paint Control.
Easy to handle.
Light weight die cast for strong power.
Dual action trigger design allows users to determine the quantity of air and fluid released.
Nozzle Diameter: 0.2mm
Fluid Cup Capacity : 13cc
Length of Spray Pen: 15.7 cm
Weight of Spray Pen: 107 g
Operating Pressure: 15-30 PSI
Commercial Art, illustration, Photo Retouching, Hobby and Crafts.
Artwork, nail art beauty, body art, temporary tattoos, design painting, model painting, fine line work plastic models, hobbies cake decorating, craft.
Fine art such as restoring china, car pain ting illustration, textile and T-shirt painting.
1 x 0.2mm/ 13cc Air Brush
1 x Mini Spanner
1 x User manual
Note: Profession Person is recommended to change the needle and nozzle, as damage may easily occur.
To prolong your airbrush gun’s life span, clean your gun in proper way: water paint should be cleaned with water thinner like Alcohol; oil paint should be cleaned with oil thinner like ethyl acetate.
- Dual-Action (Double-Action) Trigger Air & Fluid Control Airbrush useful to determine the quantity of air & fluid released
- Removable gravity feed cup is designed with a new funnel shape for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Short paint passageway from cup to front of air brush for responsive feel, cleaning quickly
- 0.2mm/ 13cc Air Brush and Mini Spanner included
- Suitable for artwork, nail art beauty, body art, design painting, model painting, fine line work plastic models, hobbies cake decorating, craft, fine art such as restoring china, car pain ting illustration, textile and T-shirt painting