Additional Key Information:
Whilst recognised as a leading friction brand for over 100 years, today Mintex is part of the TMD Friction Group – one of the world’s leading automotive friction manufacturers, supplying O.E. friction to manufacturers of cars and commercial vehicles, as well as quality friction products to the global aftermarket.
Their focus is on quality, safety and superior braking comfort. From each of their international locations in Europe, America and Asia, Mintex strive to produce premium quality friction, to consistently high standards.
The Mintex brand has always demonstrated a commitment to on-going product development, a philosophy that exists to this day and which helps Mintex to stay ahead of the competition. With world-class resources, and TMD Friction’s vast original equipment expertise now supporting the Mintex Research and Development programme, Mintex friction continues to evolve and set new standards in aftermarket quality and performance across its product range.
- Extra Info: Pressure bleeding is the only method approved by brake manufacturers Extra Info: Full fluid change can be completed by a single operator in approx. 15 minutes
- Extra Info: Fully adjustable pressure regulator 0 – 3.0 bar
- Extra Info: Draws fluid direct from 5ltr container
- Extra Info: Auto cut-off prevents air entering system if fluid supply is interrupted
- Extra Info: Portable unit with carry handle – only 9.0kg