Set Screws or Fully Threaded Hexagon Bolts have many uses and can be found in all aspects of Automotive , trailer , fabrication , construction and general engineering applications. Set screws can be used with nuts and washers to assemble items together or can be used without nuts in applications which have pre-tapped holes such as cast assemblies and enclosed fabrications. Easily torqued with standard 22mm sockets or spanners. SET SCREW :- Thread length :- 45mm Hexagon head thickness :- 8.4mm WASHER :- Outside Diameter :- 28mm Thickness :- 2.5mm NYLON INSERT NUT :- Thickness :- 15mm
- 6 – SET SCREWS – Manufactured to DIN 933 Standard – 8.8HT – BZP
- 12 – Form A Washers – Manufactured to DIN 125-1A – BZP
- 6 – Nylon insert Nuts – Manufactured to DIN 982 – Grade 8 – BZP
- Thread – M14 x 2.0mm Pitch. (std Metric Course Thread)
- Use with standard 22mm Socket or Spanner.