Super Bright Twisty Switch Magnetic AAA Little Light
If you’re looking for a reliable, easily activated, tiny light, you won’t be disappointed with this great LUMINTOP Tool-AAA Magnet, which is just 2.76″, 0.49oz(14g) and with Max 110-lumen output from only a single AAA battery (Not included).
Quite Useful 3 Modes
Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED and has 3 brightness levels:
1) Starts in ¡°Mid¡± (32Lm) setting, which is very practical for every day occasions such as lighting a small room.
2) Then the ¡°low¡± (5Lm) boasts long 36 hours of battery life and is great for making your way across a dark environment, reading comfortably in bed or checking on sleeping kids etc., without disturbing others.
3) Last tremendously powerful “High” (110Lm) is the equivalent of a mini-searchlight.
Convenient twist switch
Unlike many other twisty lights, it is easy to rotate the head with one hand because the pretty fine threads combined with the nice knurling. And this design makes it more difficult for the light to be turned on accidentally.
With strong magnet in the end of tail, the flashlight can be stick on the iron surface. It is very useful for fix the car at night, long time to light some place etc. for hands free.
With high quality detachable stainless steel reversible clip, you can clip the light on pocket, or clip it on hat simply uses as a light weight hat lamp.
Quality keychain with lobster claw clip for attachment to a lanyard, keys, bag, etc., you also can use it as a zipper pull or clip it to your key ring.
Tail-standing to use as a candle to illuminate a room;
Impact resistance to 1.5 meters and waterproof IPX-8 (submersible to 2 meters)
- Special Offer, Limited Time; 30-day money back guarantee
- Magnetic tailcap can be stick on the iron surface to fix thins or handle problems for hands free
- Just 2.76 Inches and 0.49oz(14g); Utilizes XP-G2 (R5) LED up to 110 lumens from single AAA battery
- 3 modes:Mid(Default)-Low-High and simply twist head to change(turn the torch off then on again)
- Glow in the Dark front O-ring around OP reflector; Double-side AR (anti-reflective) coated lens