- Die springs are primarily used in die machinery.
- For die springs, yellow color here represents that the load is lighter.
- However, because die springs are well suited for high stress applications, they are also suitable for a variety of other applications as well.
- FAQ: What is Hole Dia? What is Rod Dia?
Hole Dia:The Diameter of the Hole on the Mold ,i.e.the Outer Diameter of the spring
Rod Dia: The Diameter of the Rod that is to be inserted into this spring, i.e.the inner Diameter of the spring.
- Product Name : Die Spring;Load Type : Lighter Load
- Color : Yellow;Hole Diameter : 10mm/0.39″
- Rod Diameter : 5mm/0.20″;Free Length : 90mm/3.5″
- Material : Metal;Weight : 17g
- Package Content : 1 x Die Spring