At Renovate Leather, we have tried all sorts of leather glue, most are contact adhesives which “string” and get all over the face of the leather. We now only use this glue, it never strings, stays flexible forever, is super strong when used as instructed, and can be wiped away with a damp cloth or your finger. Strong enough to be used on seating areas. This glue is just for leather, not plastic or rubber, wood or paper – it is the master of one material not a jack of all!
· Leather Glue 15ml
· Sub-patch material 100 square cm approx
· Application Brush
· Instructions are provided below, please print them if you need to but we do not include unnecessary paper or packaging with the product
A strong, flexible glue for repairing rips, cuts, holes and tears in leather. As used by our technicians where the leather has been cut or torn all the way through. Unlike other leather glue ours is very clean and easy to use. It does not string like other leather glues and if glue gets on the face of the leather it can be rubbed or wiped off at any stage.
The patch material is used behind the cut to reinforce the damaged area.
The spatula is used to position the patch and apply the glue.
· Cut the patch to about half an inch all round larger than the cut or hole.
· Push into the hole and use the spatula to position and flatten.
· Use the spatula to apply glue to one side of the cut and press down with the hand.
· Do the same to the other side and draw the two sides together, then apply light pressure .
· Rub away any excess glue with a cloth.
· If there is a gap between the two sides or if there was leather missing the gap can be filled with our Leather Paste *
- Professional Leather repair kit for holes, cuts, tears etc..
- Very strong flexible repair (strong enough for seating areas)
- Stays flexible
- Quick to dry
- No mess formula No stringing