Part of Karcher’s K Series of domestic pressure washers, the Home Full Control Edition K5 includes 2 lances along with a T350 patio cleaner attachment and a bottle of stone cleaner to help make light work of paved surfaces, stone floors and decking. Supplying the user with control over soft, medium and hard pressure level applications and equipped with a water cooled 2100w motor, this powerful cleaning tool effortlessly delivers the impressive results Karcher are renowned the world over for.
Features & Benefits:
– T350 Patio cleaner attachment for effective cleaning on outdoor flooring
– 2100w motor for powerful performance
– Water cooled motor for longer lifetime
– Trigger Gun & Lance storage hold in centre of machine for ease of transport
– On/off switch located higher up chassis for convenience
– Plug & Clean Detergent System on top of unit
– Hose guidance through chassis for front facing connection
– Hose & cable holders on rear of machine
– Telescopic handle
– Weighted foot for increased stability in upright position
– Stability foot doubles as an auxiliary carry handle
– Adjustable pressure control via Vario Power Spray Lance
– Illuminated display on trigger gun
– Max Bar Pressure: 145
– Max Water Flow l/h: 500
– Area Performance: 40m2/h
– Motor Size: 2100 W
– Motor type: Water-Cooled Induction
– Detergent intake: Plug & Clean
– Hose Length: 8 Metre
– Cable Length: 5 Metre
– Machine Weight kg: 12.67
– T350 Patio Cleaner
– 3-in-1 Stone Cleaner Formula 62957650
– Full Control Trigger Gun
– Vario Spray Lance
– Dirt Blaster Spray Lance
Includes FREE 1 Litre Foam Nozzle Worth £19.95
- LED display trigger gun, guiding you to the correct pressure setting for the surface you are trying to clean.
- Home kit, which includes a T350 patio cleaner and a 1L bottle of 3-in-1 stone and facade cleaner.
- Extendable aluminium handle makes transporting your pressure washer simple, and makes for a neat storage solution.
- The new stability foot at the base of the pressure washer makes for a very stable product, making working with the machine even easier.
- The High-pressure hose is stored at the back of the pressure washer, making it easy to set up and store away.