Automotive professionals to non contact temperature measurement Measures surface temperatures that are out of reach or too hot to touch. Perfect for automotive engine troubleshooting. Ideal for hot spots in electrical panels, moving parts, automotive parts. It’s handy, practical and fun! You’ll find yourself checking the surface temperature of everything in sight! Aim, squeeze the trigger and an instant reading – based on infrared emissions – appears on the backlight display. With a temperature range of -20 to 520 deg. C (-4 to 968 deg. F), you can check your hot water, oven, barbecue, refrigerator, heater, AC, fish tank, wine cellar, soil temperatures, baby’s bath water, your car’s climate control, brake temperatures and coolant system. Race drivers use them to check tire temperatures after a run. There’s no end to the fun.
- Non-contact; Easy to use; One-handed operation; Reliable; LCD with EL backlight indicates temperature instantly;
- Laser point sighting; Pistol grip design; Durable and compact;
- Large, easy-to-read display; Temperature range: -20° to 520°C (-4° to 968°F) with 2% accuracy
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3°F) or 2% reading; Response time: 500 msec, 95%; Spectral response: 7-18 um; Emissivity: 0.95
- Distance to Spot: 8:1; Dimensions: 3.54(W) x 6.3(H) x 1.7(D) in. / 90(W) x 160(H) x 43(D) mm; Laser guided with On/Off laser switch; Auto shut-off for energy saving; Power: 9V battery (included)