HJ Digital Servo Tester / ESC Consistency Tester for RC Helicopter Airplane Car Descriptions: Button the Select (Note: the key switch function, circulation patterns) 1. S-1 manual mode (Manual) 2. S-2-bit mode (Neutral) 3. S-3 automatic mode (Automatic) Keys pulse width: 1. 50H analog servo signal cycle 20us frequency 50Hz 2. 125H digital the steering gear a signal cycle 8us frequency 125Hz 3. 250H Digital Servo signal cycle 4us frequency 250Hz Specifications: Brand: HJ Material: Plastic Color: Blue + black Input voltage: DC 5~6V Output signal width: 800~2200us Warning:Digital or analog signal button to select the corresponding servos and then plug in the steering servo, to avoid damage to the steering servo. Package list: 1 * HJ Digital Servo Tester / ESC Consistency Tester Note:Light shooting and differnent displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing.The measurement allowed error is 1?? cm.
- HJ Digital Servo Tester / ESC Consistency Tester
- Can be synchronized output control 4 servos and used to compare the performance steering gear control of the steering servo output signal can be accurate to 2us (1 milliseconds = 1000 microseconds)
- you can test the steering gear is able to respond to subtle changes
- With PPM signal test function in the display, the input PPM signal changes while the input the PPM signal synchronization output to the servo
- Energized automatically enter manual mode (Manual) 20us 50H analog servo signal cycle, frequency 50Hz, rotary potentiometers to decrease or increase the width of the output pulse.