This a fireproof silicate adhesive designed for assembly and repairs of exhaust systems (collectors and exhaust silencers with holes in them), ovens, fireplaces, and damaged ceramic and metallic ducts – carrying away very hot combustion gas or fluid at a temperature over 1000°C. Resistant to fumes, dilute acids, water, chemicals and low temperature. It has very high adhesion and fast bonding time.
HOW TO USE:
The surface to be repaired should be moist, clean and thoroughly degreased. Good surface preparation is a guarantee of high efficiency of repair. In the case of bonding at a temperature below 15°C, warm the joint using eg. an electric dryer.
REPAIR OF EXHAUST SYSTEMS:
Thoroughly clean the repair area with a wire brush, remove rust and sand the surface using sandpaper, then wash it with clean water. Apply small amount of glue on a wet surface. Spread evenly. For larger defects (cracks, holes) after applying first layer of adhesive you should place on the glued surface the heat resistant mesh (included in kit), wait until it dry a litle bit, and then apply a second coat of glue. Leave sealed exhaust for a dozen hours to harden. The repair process can be shortened by heating the weld using an electric dryer.
- 1 x 70ml HIGH TEMPERATURE 1200’C ADHESIVE GLUE FOR REPAIRS OF EXHAUST SILENCERS & PIPES, COLLECTORS,
- FIREPLACES, OVENS etc – KIT INCLUDE A PIECE OF A HEAT RESISTANT MESH
- Fireproof silicate adhesive designed for assembly and repairs of exhaust systems
- collectors and exhaust silencers, ovens, fireplaces, and damaged ceramic and metallic ducts
- Resistant to fumes, dilute acids, water, chemicals and low temperature.