Using the original design and then improving it, these cans are manufactured to a high standard and they have also been referred to as the “Best Jerrycans in the world”! Every can is tested before it leaves the factory.
Explo-Safe, a honeycomb structure of extruded aluminium, evenly packed into the fuel can and occupying less than 1 per cent of volume, disperses heat build-up so rapidly that no hot spot can develop and cause an explosion. Handy and stable for packing in the car trunk/boot and for convenient use with garden machinery. Full breather facility for splash-proof pouring. Manufactured to the same high standards as military cans.
Features & Benefits:
– Made out of 0.9mm pickled sheet steel
– Unique wide channel breather smooth pouring
– Lined to prevent rusting with a petrol, oil, water or alcohol resistant coating.
– The cap has additional protection of locking pin International patent to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally
– The Bayonet closure is completely leakproof with the can in any position
– Manufactured and tested to comply with: Australian Standard – AS2906, Sweden Standard – SP, German Standard – TUV/GS & Dangerous goods approvals – UN