- Die springs are primarily used in die machinery.
- For die springs, green color here represents that the load is heavy.
- However, because die springs are well suited for high stress applications, they are also suitable for a variety of other applications as well.
- FAQ: What is Hole Dia? What is Rod Dia?
Hole Dia:The Diameter of the Hole on the Mold ,i.e.the Outer Diameter of the spring
Rod Dia: The Diameter of the Rod that is to be inserted into this spring, i.e.the inner Diameter of the spring.
- Product Name : Die Spring;Load Type : Heavy Load
- Color : Green;Hole Diameter : 8mm/0.31″
- Rod Diameter : 4mm/0.16″;Free Length : 25mm/1″
- Material : Metal;Weight : 4g
- Package Content : 1 x Die Spring