This product is for drivers’ safety, at high speeds, especially in high-speed driving at night, in order to avoid the driver to look down their head to watch the instrument, and decrease car accident.
Our HUD can display many useful information, and allows you to experience the speed and also to ensure your driving safety and driving pleasure.
Our HUD uses the latest stable performance of integrated circuits design, the indexes are in line with the standards, unique and elegant shape, smooth lines, thin body natural beauty, for your car to add a beauty.
Before you use our HUD, please read the instructions in detail, in order to make full use of all the features of the HUD.
Environment temperature – 40 0C- +80 0C
Alarm of sound level:>=30dB(A)
Size of product:12.5*7.5*1.5(cm)
Weight of product:110g
Note: It works with the cars produced after 2007
1 x Head up display
1 x ODB data line
1 x Reflection paster
1 x English User Manual
Q: Does this HUD device compatible with my car?
A: 1 Know the type of your vehicle. When purchasing HUD, you need to choose the type of vehicle that meets the OBDII standards (or EU OBD) for normal use. Open the engine hood and find the sticker below it (see the below picture 1), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed.
2.Find out the 16 pin diagnostic link of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line.
- Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system)Plug and Play
- 5.5″ large screen and high-definition display;Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
- New function:driving mileage measurement;The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare;Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile