etm rubber sheet offers an ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Made from high quality NR/SBR rubber compound, this sheeting is designed to withstand high levels of stress, foot traffic, and repetitive impact.
Compatible with both general and industrial strength adhesives, this sheeting can be installed in virtually any setting, making it a truly versatile solution for a number of industries.
- Workbenches, shelving cover, workplace protection
- Shock absorbent flooring
- Anti-fatigue runner, for factories and warehouses
- Stable and agriculture
- Kennels and animal cages (waterproofing)
- Vans and loading bed flooring cover
- Gasket seals and moulding
This sheet can be manipulated and cut to cater to any application (whether permanent or temporary). It is also easy to maintain, allowing the use of a jet wash if available. Due to its NBR structure, it is also possible to use solvent based cleaning solutions in order to create a polished finish.
- Material: NR/SBR rubber
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Colour: Black
- Structure: Smooth
- Density: 1.6g/cm ³
- Temperature resistant (-30 to + 69 °C)
- Hardness: Shore 65 +/- 5 (DIN 53519)
- Elongation at break: 200% (DIN 53504)
- Tensile strength: 4 MPa (DIN 53504)
This sheeting is available in wide range of sizes (including rolls). To select you size, simply choose an option from the size menu at the top of this page.
- etm NR/SBR rubber sheet matting – for indoor and outdoor applications
- Size: 120 x 200 cm (4’x6’8″)
- Thickness: 1 mm | Density: 1.6g/cm ³
- Hardness Shore: 65 +/- 5 | Elongation at break: 200%
- Durable and robust, providing highly effective sound and temperature insulation