etm® Heavy Duty Honeycomb Rubber Mat
These rubber mats guarantee dry and secure footing in any residential, commercial or industrial setting. Linked rubber rings form an entirely non-slip surface and enable water and moisture to drain through the mat. Small rubber pimples on the reverse side hold the mat safely in place and enable it to be placed on any ground (e.g. grass and muddy ground, work and entrance areas, playgrounds).
In addition to the innovative surface structure, the sloped border eliminates tripping hazards and the particularly small rings won’t cause the least difficulty to wheelchairs, pushchairs, trolleys or rolling suitcases. The heavy weight ensures that the mats remain slip-proof and stay in place.
Product features in detail:
– Material: Natural Rubber
– Ring Diameter: 14mm
– Thickness: 13mm
– Weight: 10kg/m²
– 100% Recyclable
– Sloped edge for added safety and convenience
- Made from natural recycled rubber to ensure longevity and excellent grip even in damp areas
- The small open octagonal rings (14mm diameter) are designed for maximum water drainage capacity, and also allow for excellent dirt scraping capacity.
- At 13mm in thickness, these mats are designed to stand the test of time in all weather conditions.
- Heavyweight mat weighing approximately 10 kg / m², combined with a sloped edge to ensure maximum safety and ease of access.
- Suitable for even small wheels e.g. wheelchairs, prams etc.