This 4-stroke 6.5 HP petrol engine is a standard air-cooled engine which is used in many common pieces of industrial and agricultural equipment. It is ideally suited as a replacement motor for water pumps, plate compactors, log splitters, mowers, single axles, scarifies, road sweepers, snow blowers, power generators and for many other devices with a petrol engine.
If the shaft and base plate measurements are the same, a replacement may be made without much effort. The petrol engine is started via pull-cable and features oil shortage security to protect the motor. With the purchase of this device, you are buying a product that, with appropriate maintenance and care, provides the best conditions for reliable operation and long life.
Delivered without oil and petrol, use only unleaded petrol.
– Motor power: 6.5 HP / 4.8 kW
– Capacity: 196 ccm
– Fuel: unleaded
– Oil volume: 0.6 litres
– Motor oil: 10W – 30
– Dimensions: (L x W x H) 400 x 335 x 380 mm
– Weight: 15.4 kg
– Petrol engine GG1-ER196-6.5-20SW
– Board tool for operation and maintenance
- 4-stroke 6.5 HP petrol engine / Shaft rotation anticlockwise
- Air-cooled / Pull-cord start / Robust motor / Board tool
- Oil shortage protection / High-quality design
- Motor power: 6.5 HP ; 4.8 kW / Weight: 15.4 kg
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 400 x 335 x 380 mm