Brand New Boxed
- Flashlight beam function: 19 LED bulbs to provide high brightness to cover various distances for up to 30 hours
- Lanterns are Lighting: Uses either 20 LED which has a run time of up to 30 hours or a Fluorescent tube light which will run for up to 5 hours. Whichever setting you choose it will do its job of lighting the immediate area.
- The unit has a handle built into the shape of the unit enabling easy positional grip for whichever function you choose to use.
- 90% of the battery will be charged in 10 hours, remaining 10% will take between another 8-10 Hours. Size: 31 x 13 x 12.3 (CM)
- The Duronic RL200/RL300 is the perfect product to accompany you in the dark. If you are on a camping trip, let the Duronic RL200/RL300 be at your side and brighten your trip when the daylight has disappeared. Use it in your tent, on your table, or when going out at night. You can also use it as an emergency light in your home and garden. The great thing about this piece of kit is that you can charge the unit via the mains socket in your house. With a maximum of 30Hrs LED Flashlight or Lantern time when fully charged you can be sure the Duronic RL200/RL300 will not let you down.