– Fast response time, accurate and easy to read due to its bright backlit and large digits display.
– Maximum, Minimum, and Average values are retained after measurement.
– Memory of last settings such as laser, backlight, °C/°F and emissivity.
– Convenient LOCK function for continuous hands-free measurements.
– Backlight and laser can be turned on/off independently.
– Temperature can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit unit.
– Auto shut off after 7s without operation.
Temperature Range: -50°C- 650°C/-58°F~1202°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
Adjustable Emissivity: 0.10 ~1.00
Optical Resolution: 12:1 Distance to spot size ratio
Basic Accuracy: +2% of reading or +2 °C/°F
Response time: 0.15 second
Diode Laser Output: <1mW at 630~670mm class II laser produce
Spectral Response: 6~14um
Power Supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
1 x Infrared Thermometer
1 x Storage Bag
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
– 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
– 12 Month Replacement Warranty
– Lifetime Support Guarantee
- ACCURATELY AND QUICKLY MEASURES SURFACE TEMPERATURES. Use it in the kitchen for instant surface temperature measurements of food, pizza stones, oven walls, range top, frying pan or fryer oil, grill, refrigerator and freezer. Great laser thermometer for soap making. Scan for insulation leaks in your home, check air conditioning, heating vents, and pipes. Check your cars cooling system, catalytic converter, brakes, and tires. Or check the temperature of chicken coops and terrariums.
- DUAL LASER POINTER FOR PRECISE TARGETING of test area. ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY improves the measurement accuracy across different surface types. By setting the emissivity of your IR thermometer to match the material you are measuring, you obtain a more accurate reading. Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 and a table of emissivity values is included in the manual. AUTO SHUTOFF after 7 seconds. All user settings for laser, backlight, °C/°F, and emissivity are retained between uses.
- SCAN FEATURE TRACKS MINIMUM, MAXIMUM, AND AVERGAGE READINGS while scanning for increased accuracy. Hold button of temperature gun to scan a surface and find the average, maximum, or minimum temperature for the whole area instead of only a spot reading. This allows you to see temperature variations on a surface. The averaging feature can also be used to obtain a more reliable and accurate reading. To keep track of readings, a MANUAL LOG feature allows you to store up to 20 readings in memory.
- HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURE ALARMS can be set to provide audible feedback when a target temperature is exceeded. Use this handy feature to easily detect when a specific temperature is reached or exceeded, e.g. frying oil. Also includes convenient LOCK FEATURE for continuous hands-free measurements. This allows you to set up the thermometer to continuously monitor an area without pressing the trigger button. The Lock feature is particularly useful when combined with the audible High or Low alarm.
- WIDE MEASUREMENT RANGE of -50°C to 650°C (-58°F TO 1202°F), exceeds most infrared thermometer ranges. Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F. Accurate to ± (1% of reading+1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F, whichever is greater. FAST RESPONSE TIME AND FAST POWER-UP. ACCURATE AND EASY TO READ. Backlight and lasers can be turned on and off independently. Switch between CELSIUS AND FAHRENHEIT. Comes with user manual