Range of input voltage: 6-40.00V
Range of output voltage: 0-32.00V
Range of output current: 0-5.100A
Range of output power: 0-160W
Output voltage resolution: 0.01V
Output current resolution: 0.001A
Output voltage accuracy: ± (0.5% + 1 digits)
Output current accuracy: ± (1% + 3 digits)
Ripple wave (full load 40v to 32V/5A): about 100 mV VPP
1. Open or close output: press ON/OFF button to open or close output in any state; press again, output will be closed or open, followed by recycling. When closed output, the LED display will show “OFF”.
2. Set output voltage and current: Press SET shortly, the LED display will be flashing. You can press the two buttons (+ key and – key) on the tube left to increase or decrease the value. Press SET key shortly again to switch 0.01V to 0.1V to 1V to 0.01A to 0.1A to 1A to exist adjustment, followed by recycling. At the corresponding value place, you can press the two buttons (+ key and – key) to increase or decrease the value. if you don’t press the set key, the set mode will be automatically exited after 6s and the current set value will be automatically stored.
3. Switch input and output display: At no output state, press the two buttons on the tube left (IN key and OUT key) to switch the tube display between the current input voltage and the current output voltage. When show input voltage, “IN” LED lights; when show output voltage, “OUT” LED lights.
4. CC and CV indication: When the module is in the state of constant voltage (CV) or constant current (CC), the CC or CV led will lights correspond to show CV or CC state.
5. Output current zero calibration: In the no-load state, Keep pressing SET key to power on, when the LED display flashed, the calibration is done. Then you can loosen the SET key.
6. Store set value automatically.
- SETTING OUTPUT VOLTAGE AND CURRENT: Press SET shortly, the LED display will be flashing. You can press the two buttons (+ key and – key) on the tube left to increase or decrease the value.
- TOGGLE DISPLAY & CC AND CV INDICATION: You can press IN key and OUT key to switch the tube display between the input voltage and the output voltage at no output state; when the module is in the state of constant voltage (CV) or constant current (CC), the CC or CV led will lights correspond to show CV or CC state.
- OUTPUT CURRENT ZERO CALIBRATION: Keep pressing SET key to power on in no-load state, the calibration is done when the LED display flashed.
- STORE SET VALUE AUTOMATICALLY: In operating, the LED display state, output current and output voltage setting value and output state are automatically stored. When power on next time, the default work state is the stored state.
- NOTE: On the status of output, the input voltage must be 1V higher than the output. Please strengthen the heat dissipation when working with big current.