Module Properties: non-isolated buck-boost module
Input voltage: 3-35V
Output voltage: 1.25-30V (adjustable)
Output Current: 2A (when 9-35V input and 12V output, if 5V output can achieve 3A)
Input Current: 3.5A (MAX)
Output power: natural cooling 18W (input voltage greater than 10V), if install heat sink can achieve 24W
Output ripple: 20M bandwidth (for reference)
Input 10-14V, output 12V 0.2A, ripple 50mV
Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c) (if ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees, lower power use, or to enhance heat dissipation)
Full load temperature rise: 45°c
No-load current: Typical 10mA (10-14V switch 12V)
Load regulation: ± 1%
Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
Short circuit protection: Yes (10 seconds)
Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)
Installation: can screw (diameter 3 mm), 2 fixing holes
Connection: Welding, can be directly soldered to a PCB
1x DC-DC Converter
- This is a non-isolated buck-boost converter module for converting 3-35V to 1.2-30V.
- Output voltage is adjustable, output current is 2A (when 9-35V input and 12V output, if 5V output can achieve 3).
- Max input current is 3.5A, when temperature exceeds 40℃, please lower power or enhance cooling system.
- It has short circuit protection and small size makes it easy installed.
- It is designed for wide voltage range in order to power your electronic devices.