Is your mobile device not charging properly, and you suspect the new charger that you bought recently?
Do you want to check if your solar charger is giving proper current for your mobile device?
✓ Input voltage : 3.20 – 15.0V
✓ Resolution: 0.01V (<10V); 0.1V (>/=10V)
✓ Measuring current: 0.00 -3.00A (10A Max, but cannot work in 10A for long time)
✓ Resolution: 0.01A
✓ Capacitance measurement: 0-99999 mA/H
✓ Capacitance accumulation: YES
✓ Power testing: 0.00-9.99-99.9W
✓ Over-voltage alarm: When voltage >/=5.6V, voltage digital point will flash quickly
✓ Lacking-voltage alarm
✓ Over-current alarm : When current >/=3A, current digital point will flash quickly
✓ Short-circuit alarm: current digital point will flash quickly
Dual USB Output
• OUTPUT I (Dual Function – Device Charging and Data Transfer)
✓ The charging current, in this case, is determined by compatibility.
✓ You can view the voltage and current values at the same time.
• OUTPUT II (Device Charging Only)
✓ The Built-in intelligent charging control IC matches the most appropriate and safest current for your devices automatically. It is used mainly for Non-original Chargers, but it is suitable for Original Chargers as well.
✓ This universal usb gadget is suitable for most of the mobile phones, mobile power, tablet PCs and other USB devices, like BC1.2, YT/D1591-2009 and non-BC1.2 (including iPad, iPhone and Samsung Galaxy).
Get yours today by clicking “Add to Cart” above!
- 7 MODE USB MONITOR- USB Pocket Digital Multimeter is a very useful tool that can be used to measure voltage, current, capacity, and power going to your phone/battery pack. Use the button to choose between 7 different modes. It is a very handy device to evaluate whether or not the computer, USB wall charger, USB car charger are outputting acceptable voltage and current range for the device you are connecting.
- DUAL COLOR LED – USB monitor has Dual LED display, with Red and Blue color, which is bright and easy to read. The clear display makes it easy to monitor the charge voltage and current of your digital USB devices to ensure the optimal charge rate.
- MULTIFUNCTION – This ideal multiple USB Detector can be used for capacitance checking, capacitance clear, over voltage and under voltage alarm, over-current, and short circuit alarm. Using DROK alignment tool, you can monitor output voltage and current of mobile charger cables, power use of raspberry pi or Arduino board, compare the performance of solar charger in different conditions. You can easily test the power/quality of the chargers and USB cables.
- USB EXTENSION CABLE – It is about 120mm. This amazing USB Digital Multimeter which comes with 7 different modes and multi-functions to test your USB cables, wall chargers, car charger with accurate measurements.
- DUAL USB OUTPUT – Two USB outputs are available and can be used simultaneously. USB Output I can be used for device charging and data transfer. Whether you want charge mobile devices, or want transfer data between the mobile device and computer, simply plug a device in Output I. Output II is for charging purpose. Charge your phones, tablet PCs, iPad and other USB devices. Output I Support QC 2.0 charging for 9V & 12V measurement. But not insert any device in Output II when using QC 2.0 Charging.