Operating voltage:DC 4.5 ~ 30V
Measure voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V
Minimum resolution(V): 0.01V(when less than 10V)
Minimum resolution(V): 0.1V(when more than 10V)
Measure current:50A (require external shunt)
Minimum resolution(A): 0.1A
Operating current: <20mA
Display: three 0.28″ LED digital tube
Display color: Red and Blue (two-color display)
Dimensions: 48 x 29 x 21mm
Mounting cutout: 45.5 x 26.5mm
Refresh rate: about 500mS / times
Measure accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit)
Operating temperature: -10 to 65° c
Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% (non-condensing)
Working pressure: 80 to 106 kPa
Applications:Suitable for automotive/electric cars/motorcycles battery monitoring or other products voltage current measurement
Black line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) negative
Red line (thin): power supply+
Black line (thick): COM, common measuring
Red line (thick): PW+, measuring terminal voltage input positive
Yellow line (thick): IN+, current input+(Please refer to the wiring diagrams for more details)
Note: recomend you to connect yellow wire with black wire together if you just use the voltage meter function
1x Digital Voltage Current Meter
1x 50A/75mV Amps Shunt
- Tiny and light; dual display of voltage and current in the same screen simultaneously.
- Digit point on voltmeter will move automatically; strong anti-interference ability.
- Not burn when its power supply is reversely connected; fast refresh speed.
- Its testing terminal shares same ground wire with power supply.
- With volt and amp potentiometer for accuracy adjustment.