Operating voltage: DC 4.5 ~ 30V
Measure the voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V
Minimum resolution (V): 0.1V(when >10V)
Minimum resolution (V):0.01V(when <10V)
Measure current: 2A / 5A / 10A / 50A / 100A (> 10A, need external shunt)
Minimum resolution (A): 0.01 A
Operating Current: <20mA
Display: three 0.28 “LED digital tube
Display Color: Red + Red; Red + Blue (Dual Display)
Dimensions: 48 x 29 x 21 mm
Refresh rate: 500 ms / times
Measuring accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit)
Operating temperature: -10 – 65 ℃
Humidity: 10 to 80% (non-condensing)
Working pressure: 80 to 106 kPa
Black line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) is negative
Red line (thin): Power Supply +
Black line (thick): COM, common measurement
Red line (thick): PW +, measuring terminal voltage input positive
Yellow line (thick): IN + input + current
The operating voltage must be DC 4.5-30V.
The ammeter can be connected only to the negative of the device.
≤10A, built-in shunt, no need external shunt; > 10A, need external shunt.
When the black thin line free, it is better to use insulating tape around the exposed portion of the wire to prevent short circuits
If only be used as a voltmeter, connect together the yellow and black line.
1x digital amp volt meter
- Display voltage and current simultaneously(the current is measured in the negative rail)
- Ground wire of testing end and power supply temninal is the same wire; quick refresh of about 500 ms / times
- Require external power supply;With reversed connection protection
- 0.28″ DC digital LED display in two colors (red+blue/red+red), bright LED, easy to read
- With built-in shunt,has voltage and current calibration potentiometers