The H847 caravan alarm includes many features which enable the owner to ensure the maximum level of security and safety. This 12 volt alarm is supplied with 2 remote control encrypted transmitters with lithium batteries for longer life. The main module contains an integrated tilt sensor which can be adjusted to any angle ensuring the alarm will sound if an attempt is made to hitch-up the caravan illegally. A separate movement sensor fitted within the vehicle provides interior protection and can be disabled when you wish to sleep in the caravan with the alarm switched ON. The system has been designed with additional alarm trigger inputs. These allow the alarm to be tailored to specific requirements providing the ability to use additional pin switches, magnetic contacts or shock sensors to protect external lockers and equipment. When coming back to your caravan at night the external awning light can be set to illuminate when switching the alarm ON or OFF. The alarm has 2 sirens, one with its own internal battery for additional security. This alarm can also be connected to our separate gas alarm, or to an independent tracker system. This unit and has been tested and approved to EU standard CE 0470. Article 3.1a) EN 60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011 EN 62311. Article 3.1b) EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2, EN 301 489-3 v.1.6.1. Article 3.2) EN300 220-1 v.2.4.1, EN 300 220-2 v.2.4.1.
- Caravan alarm 12 volt ‘Plug ‘n’ Play’ design with minimal hard wiring required. Coloured wires and a programming button for DIY installation.
- Two remote control alarm key fobs with beep / no beep option and a panic operation.
- Night mode for protection while you sleep.
- Integrated Tilt Sensor to sense hitching, with tilt switch set-up mode. Tow vehicle ignition sensing. Interior Movement Detector. Battery Back-up internal Siren with key-switch override and external high frequency Piezo Siren.
- High intensity status LED. Valet mode for caravan servicing. Awning light output. Negative trigger input for additional devices such as magnetic contacts, or detectors. Tracker connection compatible.