Just peel and stick a MastaPlasta to cover any holes, scratches, rips or stains on sofas, bags, leather jackets – it’s easy, cheap and looks great. You don’t need any damage; use it for decoration or to identify luggage. A patented product that is made in England, MastaPlastas are made from axionhide, the luxury alternative to real leather as found on first-class airline seats, yachts and catwalks. It can handle hospital-strength cleaning agents but is as soft to the touch as the finest Italian leathers. MastaPlastas stick to leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics but are not suitable for machine-washing. Our range of colours are: Brown, Black, Tan, Ivory, Grey, Red, Green and Navy Blue. MastaPlastas also come in other colours.
- Also comes in DARK BROWN, TAN, IVORY, RED, NAVY BLUE, GREY AND
- The easy, cheap peel-and-stick leather repair solution. It looks great – no one will know you are hiding a hole or stain
- So easy to apply, so supple and so soft to the touch
- Works on leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics
- Patented; made in England. The original and the best