BERGEN Professional 1.2m Wishbone, Bottom Arm Control Tool – NEW
BERGEN TOOLS, need We say more.
This wishbone extractor tool is for pushing down the wishbone and other suspension parts, e.g. during the disassembly of the drive shaft, during replacing the gaiter or exchange of the wheel bearing.
After loosing the ball joint the wishbone must in most cases be pushed down against the bush or stabiliser tension, in order to pull the joint from the support.
Pretty often here problems arise:
– the joint wedges again in the cone after it was pressed down only briefly with a tyre lever.
– the ball joint or gaiter gets damaged, the mechanic injures himself or damages suspension parts when the tyre lever slips away.
With this lever tool the work can be accomplished safely and comfortably by one person. Single man operation.
Perfect for professional Mechanics and DIY enthusiasts.
Made by professionals for professionals.
• Length: 1180mm
• Comfortable rubber grip
• Adjustable canter lever hook
• Sliding adjustment for easy positioning
• Professional use
• Maximum leverage
• Single man operation
RRP – 129.99
- Length: 1180mm
- Adjustable canter lever hook
- Sliding adjustment for easy positioning
- Maximum leverage
- Single man operation