This universal battery charger ,charge for AA/AAA/C/D/9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
It has both AC and DC plug, smart LCD shows the charging status of each battery(LED for 9V)
Besides, this charger can both recharge and discharge the batteries by switch the blue button below the LCD screen.
Negative delta V (-∆V) cut-off function,overcharge protection, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable or bad cell detection make it safe and easy to use
Specification of charger:
Input: AC 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 10W, DC 12V 800mA
Output: AA/AAA/C/D: 1.2V DC*4 1000mA, 9V: DCx2 30mA
Discharge current: 200-300mA
No load power consumption: 1W MAX
Full load power consumption: 10W MAX
Battery Charging Rate: >80%
Size: 7.6*3.6*2 inch
1 x battery charger
1 x AC adapter
1,AC and DC can’t be used together at the same time.
2, Don’t drop or put heavy goods on charger
3,Using circumstance temperature: 0-40℃
4,Children use charger should be under adult’s guide.
- This charger can charge 1-4 AA/AAA/C/D and 1-2 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries, independent charging slot, can charge different size batteries freely.and the batteries in different sizes or capacities can be charged together.
- Automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries
- Controlled by MCU ,-∆V intellectualcontrol the charging process,automatically turn to trickle charge,prevent the batteries from over-voltage,over-current or over-heat
- LCD shows the charging process.Discharger function.Constant current charging mode would protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely
- AC and DC input design, applied to worldwide voltage – AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, convenient everywhere