A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the float.
Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay and contactor are not included here.
- Product Name : Water Level Sensor;Contacts : NO+NC;Max Contact Rating : Max Contact Rating;10W : 10W;Max Switching Voltage : DC 100V
- Max Switching Current : 0.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : DC 220V;Max Carry Current : 1.0A;Max Contact Resistance : 100mohm
- Temperature Rating : -10 ~ +60 C / 85 C;Float Ball Material : PP;Float Body Material : PP;Float Ball Size(Approx) : 24.7 x 24.5mm / 0.97″ x 0.96″(L*D)
- Thread Dia(Approx) : 9.5mm / 0.374″;Nut Dia(Approx) : 16.8mm / 0.661″;Bottom Clip Dia(Approx) : 20mm / 0.787″;Body Total Length : 89.5mm / 3.5″
- Cable Length : 34cm / 13.4″;Color : Blue;Net Weight : 17g;Package Content : 1 x Water Level Sensor