Use with powered hand devices for light scratch and surface repair, or as the final polishing step in multi-stage glass repair system, can also be used with a hand pad for light surface cleanup.
This compound has excellent suspension qualities and will not harden, go off or separate like other cerium oxide compounds. Contains no zinc oxide, and meets most local disposal ordinances.
Please Note: This product alone is not suitable for scratch removal, it will not remove deep scratches (If you can feel or catch a scratch with your fingernail, then you will need to use the abrasive process first.)
- 50ml Bottle of Professional High Grade Glass Polishing Compound
- A superior quality compound means you only need to use small quantities at a time to achieve outstan
- GP-PRO Compound is very unique, it works faster then other compounds and can remove deeper abrasion
- It maintains and delivers a uniform particle size, on average 3.5 micron
- Used to lessen and polish light scratches, lime scale oxidation from any type of glass surface