Professional 23 Pc Bearing Removal Installation Kit for Cars and Commercials – NEW
An up to date kit for the installation and removal of front hub bearings without the need to dismantle the steering knuckles and strut assemblies. The less dismantles saves both time and less likely of damage to other suspension components. Reduces chances of damage to hub and bearing in removing and installing.
Fast and simple to use. Suitable for most front wheel drive cars. Heavy duty steel drifts with black phosphate finish for corrosion resistance. Because this kit comes with extra heavy duty drive screw it can be used with impact wrench’s and guns. Supplied in robust bespoke carry case.
This set weigh nearly 11kgs to helps show its quality and durability.
• Black phosphate coating to prevent corrosion
• Heavy duty drive screw for use with impact tools
• Heavy-duty steel drifts
• Suitable for removing and installing large industrial bearings
• 13 x Drifts
• 2 x Drives
• 4 x Receiving cups
• Drive shaft sizes: 32, 38mm
• Drift sizes: 50, 55, 60, 64, 67, 70, 72, 74, 75, 78, 82, 84 and 88mm
• Weight 11kgs
• Bespoke robust blow moulded case.
RRP – 249.99
- Suitable for removing and installing large industrial bearings
- Drift sizes: 50, 55, 60, 64, 67, 70, 72, 74, 75, 78, 82, 84 and 88mm
- Drive shaft sizes: 32, 38mm
- 13 x Drifts• 2 x Drives • 4 x Receiving cups
- Weight 11kgs