Description:Feature 3 terminals, Metal Roller Lever Actuator.High precision mechanism design offering acute operation and long life.The Micro Switch is widely used in appliance, electronic equipment, automatic machine, car electric, etc.In snap action contacts, the movement of the actuator applies force to an overcenter mechanism. This mechanism creates a quick change in contact state when the trip point is reached. Reversing the motion of the actuator to a given reset point causes the contacts to snap back to their original position.Snap action contacts have different trip and reset points. The distance between the trip and reset point is called the travel to reset, hysteresis, or differential. Finite travel to reset helps to avoid multiple changes of state if the object actuating the switch is subject to vibration.Snap action contacts ensure repeatable performance in applications that involve low speed actuators. The amount of travel of the contacts is also not dependent on the amount of travel by the actuator.
- Product Name : Micro Switch;Model : KW12-2;Actuator Type : Metal Roller Arm
- Rated Load : 3A 250V AC, 5A 125V AC;Switch Body Size(Each) : 2 x 1 x 0.6cm/0.78″ x 0.4″ x 0.2″ (L*W*H);Roller Diameter : 0.4cm/0.2″
- Hole Diameter : 2mm / 0.07″;Lever Size : 1.8 x 0.4cm/0.7″ x 0.15″(L*W)
- Material : Plastic & Metal;Color : Black & Silver Tone
- Net Weight : 7g;Package Content : 2 x Micro Switch