Die springs are primarily used in die machinery.For die springs, blue color here represents that the load is light.However, because die springs are well suited for high stress applications, they are also suitable for a variety of other applications as well.FAQ: What is Hole Dia? What is Rod Dia?
Hole Dia:The Diameter of the Hole on the Mold ,i.e.the Outer Diameter of the spring
Rod Dia: The Diameter of the Rod that is to be inserted into this spring, i.e.the inner Diameter of the spring.
- Product Name : Die Spring;Load Type : Light Load
- Color : Blue;Rod Diameter : 5.5mm/0.22″
- Hole Diameter : 10mm/0.4″;Free Length : 30mm/1.2″
- Material : Metal;Net Weight : 10g
- Package Content : 2 x Die Spring