What’s in the Package
The door chime kit comes with:
1 x Receiver
1 x Transmitter
1 x Wall Plugs
1 x Screws
1 x Instruction Manual
Basically, there are two parts to the Driveway Alert Doorbell System.
The Transmitter contains a passive infrared PIR sensor, which detects the moving heat created by an automobile engine (or any other noticeably hot object moving at sufficient speed). It can send signal to the receiver. The transmitter should be deployed outdoors, where it will have a clear view of the driveway.
The Receiver mounts inside your home (or business, warehouse, shed, aircraft hangar, secret underground submarine docking station-where you need it, really, provided its within range of the outdoor unit). It contains a LED and a speaker to let you know when the outdoor unit detects motion.
A. Transmitter Unit
Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
B. Receiver Unit
Power: AC 110-120V 60Hz
Operating Distance: 300 feet in the open field
Selectable Tone: Total 36 melodies available
Digital Code Type: Auto-learning
- When the PIR (Passive Infrared) Sensor detects moving heat from car engines or human beings, the transmitter will activate and send a wireless signal to the Receiver. The Receiver plays a configurable alarming sound.
- A powerful 120-decibel alarm sounds as soon as motion is detected within a 20-foot range. Unique security code between chime and sensor – avoids interference with neighbour’s chimes. Blue LED Light, volume adjustment (upto 3 levels) and including 36 Melodies to choose from.
- Easy to install and requires no wiring. Receiver can easily be plugged into an electrical outlet (no batteries required). Operating range of over 300 feet (between sensor and main chime unit).
- Can be used as a simple alert unit instead of investing in costly security systems! Detecting and alerting when someone approaches a front door! Alerting when a customer walks through the front door of a store or office! Alerting when a car approaches a driveway, and many more!
- Note: Includes 1 plug-in receiver unit and 1 battery powered motion sensors.If you have more than one driveway or area you would like to monitor, you can expand this system with up to 5 additional sensors or multiple receivers.