Tired of paying cable and Satellite Company just to watch your favorite broadcast network shows? With the 1Byone aerial you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows. The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills.
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT / IN connector on the amplifier (with “Antenna”written) and the other end of amplifier to the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: Connect the external adapter / Car charger to the DC jack in the amplifier and plug it to the wall socket / cigarette lighter socket. Or you can get the 5V power from antenna receiver through antenna cable.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “”scan”” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 6: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna main unit with attached cable and magnetic base
2. AC / DC power adaptor 12V
3. Car charger 12V
4. External amplifier
- Enhance reception by amplifying weak signals with high gain external amplifier (28dB gain) and Extremely Low Noise (ELN) circuit.
- Fast and easy set up with 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Can stand on table, or place on any metal materials (such as iron, steel, etc.) for home use or portable / car use.
- Channel reception will vary depending on what’s being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area.