Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray gun. For spray gun use thin with our item code B00AC21QM2
Resists heat to 200C which is twice the boiling point of water.
Single pack product, use straight from the tin, no extra lacquer required.
Ideal for: brake callipers, engine blocks, rocker covers, pipe-work ,hot boxes, storage tanks, cladding, guarding, boilers etc.
Easy brush application with excellent opacity and durability.
Gives a tough, durable and high gloss finish.
Resistant to salt spray, oils, heat, grime, stone chips etc.
Touch dry in around 2 to 3 hours.
This product can also be used in a wide range of environments around the home, at work, in the caravan, on the boat etc.
Free delivery to ANY UK Post Code, others at cost, please email for a price.
How to use:
1) Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
2) Stir the paint to ensure uniformity.
3) Apply with a good quality brush or roller.
4) Touch dry in around 1 hour.
Size & coverage: 150mls which will cover 12 to 14 square feet.
- A heat resistant gloss enamel formulated for use on brake callipers & engine blocks etc
- Ideal for all restoration work on Classic Cars, Custom Cars, Military Vehicles etc.
- Also use on Rocker Covers, Pipe-work, Engine bay, and similar automotive components.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray gun. For spray gun use thin with our item code B00AC21QM2