Resists heat to 200C which is twice the boiling point of water….
Single pack product, use straight from the tin, no extra lacquer required….
Ideal for: brake callipers, engine blocks, rocker covers, pipe-work ,hot boxes, storage tanks, cladding, guarding, boilers etc….
Easy brush application with excellent opacity and durability….
Gives a tough, durable and high gloss finish….
Resistant to salt spray, oils, heat, grime, stone chips etc….
Touch dry in around 2 to 3 hours….
This product can also be used in a wide range of environments around the home, at work, in the caravan, on the boat etc….
Free delivery to ANY UK Post Code, others at cost, please email for a price….
How to use:…
1) Ensure the surface is clean and dry….
2) Stir the paint to ensure uniformity….
3) Apply with a good quality brush or roller….
4) Touch dry in around 2 to 3 hours….
Size & coverage: 150mls which will cover 12 to 14 square feet.
- A heat resistant gloss enamel formulated for use on brake callipers & engine blocks etc
- Ideal for all restoration work on Classic Cars, Custom Cars, Military Vehicles etc.
- Also use on Rocker Covers, Pipe-work, Engine bay, and similar automotive components.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray gun. For spray gun use thin with our item code B00AC21QM2